The new Shimano Nasci FC Spinning Reel answers the call from anglers demanding smoothness and durability for a multitude of fishing applications, at a fair price. Suitable for both freshwater and saltwater angling, the Nasci FC features Shimano's CoreProtect technology for increased durability and water resistance, without increased weight. Shimano's cold-forged HAGANE Gear provides unparalleled gear durability compared to other reels in the same price point that use diecast or machined gear construction. SilentDrive — the same technology found in Shimano's flagship lineup of reels — increases gear tolerances to a micron level to reduce unnecessary noise and vibration for increased reeling performance. Engineered for performance with Shimano quality and attention to detail at a price point friendly to all anglers, the redesigned Shimano Nasci FC Spinning Reel hits the mark for an affordable spinning reel packed with high-end Shimano features.
Shimano Nasci FC Spinning Reel Features:
- CoreProtect: Provides water resistance without creating a heavy rotational feeling and gives protection to the roller clutch, body, and line roller.
- Cross Carbon Drag: Provides a wider range of drag settings compared to traditional drag materials, resulting in smooth drag performance while increasing durability.
- G-Free Body: Shifts the reel's center of gravity closer to the rod, increasing casting performance and reducing fatigue.
- Hagane Gear: Shimano's cold-forging technology results in strength, power, durability, and long-lasting performance.
- Propulsion Line Management System: New lip design provides longer casting distances and better line management.
- SilentDrive: Overall quieter and smoother reel operation.
- Water Resistant Drag: Sealed drag against intrusion of the elements.
- X-Ship: Improved gear durability with a bearing-supported pinion gear.
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Species: BurbotCommon CarpCrappieGarGoldeyeLake WhitefishPanfish / BluegillSaugerSplakeTroutWalleyeWhite BassYellow Perch
Techniques: BobbersCrappie Dock ShootingCrappie Long Lining (Pulling/Trolling)Crappie Sniping (Casting/Single Poling)Crappie Spider Rigging Hard Topwater (Prop)Inline SpinnersLipless CrankbaitsLive Bait RigsMicro CrankbaitsSpybaitsTrolling Deep (20+')Trolling Shallow (0-9')Vertical Jigging Deep (20+')Vertical Jigging Mid Depth (10-19')Vertical Jigging Shallow (0-9')
SHIMANO NASCI FC SPINNING REEL
INCHES PER CRANK
MAX DRAG (LB)
2/270, 4/140, 6/110
10/95, 15/85, 20/65
6/230, 8/170, 10/140
10/200, 20/140, 40/105
8/240, 10/200, 12/160
15/230, 30/180, 50/120
This product has no fishing reports for these filters.
Be the first to file a report.