Shimano Stradic FL Spinning Reel
2500HG / 6.0:1
Stock: 0Sorry, all variations out of stock
We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship the same day.
Never satisfied with “good enough”, Shimano always finds another way to improve your fishing experience. Introducing the new Shimano Stradic, the product of CONTINUOUS EVOLUTION. Now with Shimano’s Micro Module Gear II you’ll experience a rotational smoothness and power transfer, never before achieved in a reel at this price point. Couple Micro Module Gear II with Silent Drive, which fine-tunes internal components to the highest tolerances possible, and you’ll agree that the new Stradic approaches flagship-level performance. Plus, Shimano’s X Protect water-repellent coating and specially designed, water channeling, labyrinth construction ensure a lifetime of top-level performance by stopping water penetration in key areas without adding a heavy rotational feel. The C3000, 4000, and C5000 models come equipped with Shimano’s Cross Carbon Drag system, designed to endure and conquer the most blistering runs and the most powerful fish.
Shimano Stradic FL Features:
- Aero Wrap II: Reduces line-to-line friction for smoother casts
G-Free Body: More ergonomic center of gravity
- Hagane Body: High rigidity and impact resistance
- Hagane Gear: Amazing strength and durability
- Long Stroke Spool: Greater casting distance
- MicroModule Gear: Ultra-smooth retrieve
- One-Piece Bail: Reduces friction and smoother line traveling
- Propulsion Line Management: Casting distance and prevents wind knots
- S A-RB: Shielded bearings to prevent salt or sand corrosion
- Silent Drive: Elimination of clearance gaps or wobble for unmatched smoothness
- Waterproof Drag: Sealed for protection against the elements
- X-Protect: High-level water resistance without sacrificing gear rotation
- X-Ship: Improved gear durability
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
BALL BEARINGS / ROLLER BEARINGS
INCHES PER CRANK
MAX DRAG (LB)