St. Croix Bass X Spinning Rod (Retired)
7'1" / Medium / Fast
We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship the same day.
The St. Croix Bass X Spinning Rods are for everyone who is big on bass, but not big on budget. The Bass X series provides a comprehensive collection of rods that deliver legendary St. Croix performance at an exceptional value.
- Premium quality SCII carbon.
- Hard aluminum-oxide guides with black frames.
- Fuji Reel Seat
- Split-grip/premium-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and built for passionate bass anglers.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Techniques: Blade BaitsBobbersDrop ShotsHard Topwater (Prop)Inline SpinnersJerkbaitsLipless CrankbaitsLive Bait RigsNed RigsNeko RigsShaky HeadsSoft Body Swimbaits (Small/Medium)SpoonsSpybaitsTrolling Mid Depth (10'-19')Trolling Shallow (0-9')TubesVertical Jigging Deep (20'+)Vertical Jigging Mid Depth (10'-19')Vertical Jigging Shallow (0-9')Wacky Rigs
LINE WT (LB)
LURE WT (OZ)
Split Grip Cork
6 + Tip