St. Croix Mojo Bass Glass Casting Rods
6'10" / Medium / Moderate
We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship the same day.
Mojo Bass Glass rods are revamped and improved in this new generation of technique-specific models. Now featuring St Croix's exclusive Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology and combined with super-premium, 100% linear S-glass, these rods provide exemplary performance with all crankbaits including square bills, lipless cranks, and chatterbaits. They excel with lures ideally matched to a moderate action rod.
St. Croix Mojo Bass Glass Casting Rod Features:
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology.
- Super-premium, 100% linear S-glass.
- Kigan Master Hand 3D guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and black frames.
- Fuji TCS reel seat with a black hood on casting models.
- Split-grip/premium-grade cork handle.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St Croix Superstar Service.
- Crankbait-specific bass series designed for superior performance.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo Mexico.
Techniques: Blade BaitsBuzz BaitsCarolina RigsChatterbaitsDeep Diving Crankbaits (13'+)Medium Diving Crankbaits (7'-12')Shallow Diving Crankbaits (0-6')Finesse JigsFootball JigsHard Body SwimbaitsHard Topwater (Popping)Hard Topwater (Prop)Hard Topwater (Walking)JerkbaitsLarge Hair Jigs (Preacher)Lipless CrankbaitsShakey HeadsSoft Body Swimbaits (Large)SpinnerbaitsSpoonsStructure JigsSwim JigsTexas Rigs (Worming)
ST. CROIX MOJO BASS GLASS CASTING RODS
LURE WT (OZ)
ROD WEIGHT (OZ)