St. Croix Mojo Inshore Spinning Rod
7'6" / Medium-Heavy / Fast
We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship the same day.
New for 2021, the re-engineered Mojo Inshore gets upgrades with St. Croix's proprietary SCIII carbon and built using IPC mandrel technology. Tailored for the demands of inshore fishing, the next generation of Mojo Inshore is built to deliver.
Mojo Inshore Spinning Rod Features:
- Premium quality SCIII carbon.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology
- Sea Guide Hero Hi-Grade guides with slim aluminum-oxide rings and SS316 stainless gunsmoke frames.
- Fuji DPS Deluxe reel seat with gunmetal hoods
- Fuji Back Stop lock nut on select models
- Contoured handle with EVA and Cork combination on select models
- Alps non-marring rubber gimbal on select models
- Kigan hook keeper
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
- Specialized inshore saltwater rods designed and built for superior performance
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
LINE WT (LB)
LURE WT (OZ)