Sunline New Shooter Fluorocarbon
10lb / 660 Yards
We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship the same day.
A redesign and revamp of the classic best-selling original, Sunline New Shooter Fluorocarbon employs the highest quality materials and the most advanced technology to give unparalleled sensitivity, tenacity, and ruggedness under extreme stress that top anglers demand. New Shooter is available in three different categories by size; Finesse Special, Marionette Special, and Power Special. Each category has unique properties to help the line provide maximum performance at that specific pound test and for specific applications. The unique characteristics of each category allow Sunline New Shooter Fluorocarbon to perform with the most desirable qualities at each pound test.
Shooter - Finesse Special (7 through 9LB Spools):
- Designed for finesse techniques with spinning tackle, the 7 through 9LB test models of Sunline Shooter have a 3% increase in stretch for finesse applications and a special abrasion-resistant coating. Extreme knot strength gives you the confidence needed when battling fish on light line and its enhanced sensitivity certifies these lower pound test models as a must-have for anglers fishing drop shots, shakeyheads, Neko rigging, and more.
- Available in 110 Yard Spools
Shooter - Marionette Special (10 through 20LB Spools):
- Crafted with the same formula as the original Sunline Shooter, these models offer anglers a series of pound tests that are versatile in sizes for a variety of applications. The Marionette Special series boasts intense knot strength, impact resistance, and strength, making it a superb option for jig, Texas rig, or any style of fishing that requires a quick set to drive your hook home.
- Available in 164 Yard Spools
Shooter - Power Special (22 and 25LB Spools):
- Ideal for flipping, pitching, and big swimbait fishing, the Power Special models of Sunline Shooter tout the perfect culmination of strength, shock absorbency, and stretch in a durable package that gives you the horsepower and confidence to haul the biggest bass from the most difficult of places.
- Available in 109 Yard Spools
Techniques: Blade BaitsBuzz BaitsCarolina RigsDeep Diving Crankbaits (13'+)Medium Diving Crankbaits (7'-12')Shallow Diving Crankbaits (0-6')Finesse JigsJerkbaitsNed RigsNeko RigsShakey HeadsSoft Body Swimbaits (Large)Soft Body Swimbaits (Small/Medium)SpinnerbaitsSpoonsSpybaitsTexas Rigs (Worming)Trolling Shallow (0-9')TubesWacky Rigs
SUNLINE SHOOTER TYPE