1/4 oz / Black/Blue
We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship the same day.
The latest installment in the ZMan CrossEyez lineup, the Snakehead Swim Jig was tested and tuned by jig fisherman and professional angler, David Walker, to be a staple for any swim jig angler's tacklebox. The sleek "snakehead" design of this jig allows it to be fished in and around grass or cover with ease and gives it a very streamlined, natural swimming presentation. Similar to the other jigs in the CrossEyeZ family, the Snakehead Swim Jig comes with a hand-tied skirt that allows it to flare at ease and a molded split-grip keeper that keeps all types of plastic trailers securely locked into place. Wrapped up with a heavy-duty 4/0 VMC flipping hook, the CrossEyeZ Snakehead Swim Jig is tough as nails and ready to prove itself as one of the best swim jigs on the market.
- Designed by Bassmaster Elite Series pro and jig fishing guru David Walker
- Head shape modeled after a snake head, allowing it to slither through grass and other cover cleanly
- Flat underside allows jig to plane up on the retrieve, allowing the use of heavier weights for longer casts
- Split grip keeper holds all types of soft plastic trailers securely, including 10X Tough ElaZtech® softbaits
- 100% silicone skirts in an array of popular patterns hand-tied with copper wire
- Built around a 4/0 heavy-duty, black nickel VMC® hook
|WEIGHT||MATERIAL||HOOK SIZE||HOOK TYPE||LINE TIE||TRAILER KEEPER||SKIRT TIE||SKIRT|
|1/4 oz||Lead||4/0||Heavy-Duty VMC Flipping||Vertical||Split Grip||Hand Tied||Silicone|
|3/8 oz||Lead||4/0||Heavy-Duty VMC Flipping||Vertical||Split Grip||Hand Tied||Silicone|