Daiwa Steez A TW Casting Reel
Left / 7.1:1
We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship the same day.
Quite possibly one of the best casting baitcasting reels ever made, the Daiwa Steez A TW Casting Reel features Daiwa’s A Concept and TWS T-Wing System, as well as, Daiwa’s most advanced reel technologies. Its compact profile ensures easy handling, and its new shallow A Free Floating Spool design allows you to cast with virtually no backlashing. You barely have to thumb the spool - even with lightweight lures. The TWS T-Wing System solves an age-old problem with baitcasting reel levelwind systems as well. It reduces friction and harsh line angles on the cast by allowing line to flow freely through the wide, top section of the T-Wing system on the outcast. On the retrieve when the handle is engaged, the line then drops into the lower channel of the T-Wing for even distribution across the spool width. The result is longer, more precise casting, even spool speed, and virtually zero backlashes. The Magnesium frame and side cover keep the Steez A TW incredibly lightweight, and the Ultimate Tournament Drag system starts up smooth and stays smooth throughout its range. Delivering casting performance you have to experience to believe, the Daiwa Steez A TW Casting Reel continues to push the limits of what is possible with casting reels.
Steez A Features:
- 90mm Handle
- Aluminum Body: Strength and weightlessness without corrosion issues
- ATD: Daiwa's Automatic Tournament Drag uses an improved drag grease reduces initial drag start-up inertia for a smoother drag and initial hookup
- G1 Spool
- Magforce Z: Intelligently controls the intensity of the magnetic fields throughout the cast to maximize casting distance
- TWS: Daiwa's proprietary T-Wing System allows maximum line flow, thereby reducing noise and backlash, delivering more accurate and longer casts.
- Zero Adjuster: Factory set for perfect casts using the magnetic dial
- Free Floating Spool: Daiwa's unique system floats the spool independently on precision, stainless steel ball bearings
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Techniques: Blade BaitsBuzz BaitsCarolina RigsChatterbaitsDeep Diving Crankbaits (13'+)Medium Diving Crankbaits (7'-12')Shallow Diving Crankbaits (0-6')Football JigsFrogs/ToadsGrass JigsHard Body SwimbaitsHard Topwater (Popping)Hard Topwater (Prop)Hard Topwater (Walking)Jerk BaitsLarge Hair Jigs (Preacher)Lipless CrankbaitsShaky HeadsSoft Body Swimbaits (Large)SpinnerbaitsSpoonsSwim JigsTexas Rigs (Pitch/Flip)Texas Rigs (Worming)Umbrella Rigs
|MODEL||RETRIEVE||BEARINGS||GEAR RATIO||INCHES PER CRANK||WEIGHT (OZ)||MONO CAPACITY||BRAID CAPACITY||MAX DRAG (LB)|