Daiwa Zillion SV TW
Right / 7.1:1
We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship the same day.
Style, innovation, research, and passion come together in the birth of the New Zillion SV TW. With 40 years of research and experience in magnetic braking systems, Daiwa has now added a brand-new SV booster system that gives you all the control you know and love from the SV Concept, now with the added benefit of longer casting distance. Also featuring our brand new Hyper Drive Design for an ultra-smooth retrieve and powerful winding performance. The Hyper Drive Design is comprised of four key technologies- Hyper Drive Digigear, Hyper Double Support, Hyper Armed Housing, and Hyper Tough Clutch.
Zillion SV TW Features:
- Hyperdrive Digigear: A brand-new gear design makes the teeth of the gears more efficient at transferring power, therefore making the gear set feel smoother, more powerful, and also reducing gear noise.
- Hyper Double Support: A two-bearing support system for the reel's pinion gear means no flex and an ultra-smooth retrieve/ gear rotation.
- Hyper Armed Housing: Aluminum frame and sideplate for maximum rigidity and precision performance of the internal components. Incredibly lightweight and strong.
- Hyper Tough Clutch: a redesigned and reinforced clutch mechanism increases durability and performance.
- TWS: Daiwa's proprietary T-Wing System allows maximum line flow, thereby reducing noise and backlash, delivering more accurate and longer casts.
- SV Booster System: Two-stage braking system that results in smoother, longer casts
These features combine to make the new Zillion SV TW a peak example of design, function, and innovation.
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Techniques: Blade BaitsBuzz BaitsCarolina RigsChatterbaitsDeep Diving Crankbaits (13'+)Medium Diving Crankbaits (7'-12')Shallow Diving Crankbaits (0-6')Football JigsFrogs/ToadsGrass JigsHard Body SwimbaitsHard Topwater (Popping)Hard Topwater (Prop)Hard Topwater (Walking)JerkbaitsLarge Hair Jigs (Preacher)Lipless CrankbaitsShaky HeadsSoft Body Swimbaits (Large)SpinnerbaitsSpoonsSwim JigsTexas Rigs (Pitch/Flip)Texas Rigs (Worming)Umbrella Rigs
|MODEL||RETRIEVE||BEARINGS||GEAR RATIO||INCHES PER CRANK||WEIGHT (OZ)||MONO CAPACITY||BRAID CAPACITY||MAX DRAG (LB)|
|ZLNSVG100||Right||9+1||6.3:1||26.3||6.7||8/100, 10/80||30/100, 40/80||11|
|ZLNSVG100H||Right||9+1||7.1:1||29.7||6.7||8/100, 10/80||30/100, 40/80||11|
|ZLNSVG100XH||Right||9+1||8.5:1||35.7||6.7||8/100, 10/80||30/100, 40/80||11|
|ZLNSVG100L||Left||9+1||6.3:1||26.3||6.7||8/100, 10/80||30/100, 40/80||11|
|ZLNSVG100HL||Left||9+1||7.1:1||29.7||6.7||8/100, 10/80||30/100, 40/80||11|
|ZLNSVG100XHL||Left||9+1||8.5:1||35.7||6.7||8/100, 10/80||30/100, 40/80||11|