The original Lew’s HyperMag has been battle-tested and solidified its reputation as a dependable, tough reel for all freshwater occasions. New for the 2022 lineup, Team Lew’s is pleased to announce the HyperMag Speed Spin. This addition to the HyperMag family is designed for highly competitive anglers that require nothing less than the finest gear.
This spinning reel features a lightweight magnesium body and high-strength magnesium skeletal rotor. With the proprietary forged main gear, premium 11 stainless steel bearing system, and the new Winn slim design handle knob, these features distinguish the HyperMag Speed Spin as one of the lightest weight high-performance spinning reels on the market.
Lew's HyperMag Spinning Reel Features:
- Premium 11 stainless steel bearing system
- Zero Reverse sealed one-way clutch bearing
- Magnesium body and side plate
- Lightweight high strength magnesium skeletal rotor with an aluminum bail wire
- Lightweight double anodized knurled aluminum spool
- Proprietary forged main gear
- External stainless steel screws
- Smooth sealed carbon multi-disc drag system
- Machined aluminum handle with Winn Dri-Tac knob
- Speed Lube for exceptional smoothness and uninterrupted performance in all weather conditions from extreme heat to freezing cold
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
LEW'S HYPERMAG SPINNING REEL
INCHES PER CRANK
MAX DRAG (LB)
This product has no fishing reports for these filters.
Be the first to file a report.