We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship same day.
Featuring a 6.2:1 gear ration and available in three sizes to match any fishing need, the Lew's Mach Crush Speed Spin Spinning Reel brings a host of quality components to a competitive and friendly price point for all anglers. With a premium 11-bearing system that boasts 10 ball bearings and a single Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing, a smooth yet powerful sealed carbon fiber drag system, and a strong aluminum body and sideplate, the Mach Crush Spinning Reel has all the feel of a high-end spinning reel. A lightweight, high-strength Carbon C40 Skeletal Speed Rotor with an aluminum bail feeds line into a double anodized braid-ready knurled aluminum spool while a quality solid brass pinion gear and durable stainless steel main shaft provide a solid and rigid feel when reeling and fighting fish. Complete with an aluminum handle, Winn advanced polymer Dri-Tac handle knob, and Lew's Speed Lube for exceptional smoothness and performance in all weather conditions, the Lew's Mach Crush Spinning Reel is an unbeatable value at a price point for entry-level and advanced anglers alike.
Lew's Mach Crush Spinning Reel Features:
- 11 Bearing System with stainless steel double-shielded ball bearings
- Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Aluminum frame
- Aluminum sideplate
- Double anodized braid-ready aluminum spool
- C40 carbon skeletal rotor
- Sealed carbon multi-disc drag system
- High-strength solid brass Speed Gears, precision cut on Hamai CNC machines
- Aluminum handle with Winn Dri-Tac knob
- Speed Lube for exceptional smoothness and performance in all weather conditions
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
LEW'S MACH CRUSH SPINNING REEL
INCHES PER CRANK
MAX DRAG (LB)