Related Products (7)
The battle-tested Lexa line has been upgraded and reintroduced- the all-new Lexa Type HD. The features that have made the Lexa a staple in markets across the country have been supplemented and upgraded to offer the ultimate in heavy-duty performance. An all-new upgraded Clutch System has been beefed up specifically to handle the rigors of big bait fishing. A new All Grease Bearing System keeps the reel running smooth and silent without sacrificing free-spool or distance. Complete with Stainless Steel Drive Gear & Pinion Gear, Aluminum Frame, and Side Plate, and an Extended Counterbalanced Handle for maximum power and torque.
Lexa 400 Features:
- Aluminum Body: Strength and weightlessness without corrosion issues
- EVA Knob: Enhanced comfort and grip in wet conditions
- Infinite Anti-Reverse: Solid hooksets with less shock to the reel
- Magforce: Daiwa's proprietary magnetic cast control system
- Stainless Steel Gearing: Increases gear longevity and eliminates corrosion
- UTD Drag: Ultra-smooth, low-inertia and ultimate fish-stopping power
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|MODEL||RETRIEVE||BEARINGS||GEAR RATIO||INCHES PER CRANK||WEIGHT (OZ)||MONO CAPACITY||BRAID CAPACITY||MAX DRAG (LB)|
|LX-HD400PWR-P||Right||6+1||5.1:1||27.1||16.8||17/245, 20/190||40/300, 65/200||25|
|LX-HD400H-P||Right||6+1||6.3:1||33.4||17.1||17/245, 20/190||40/300, 65/200||25|
|LX-HD400HS-P||Right||6+1||7.1:1||37.7||17.1||17/245, 20/190||40/300, 65/200||25|
|LX-HD400HSL-P||Left||6+1||7.1:1||37.7||17.1||17/245, 20/190||40/300, 65/200||25|
|LX-HD400XS-P||Right||6+1||8.1:1||43||17.1||17/245, 20/190||40/300, 65/200||25|