All Variations (1)
Price & Quantity
Quick Release Bracket with Cover / MKA-32
The Minn Kota Quick Release Bracket with Cover allows anglers to quickly remove their electric-steer, bow-mount trolling motor. A cam-lock design and ultra-tight tolerances eliminate bracket movement and noise and a locking lever includes a pin and lanyard. The upper and lower plates can be secured with padlock (not included). The composite cover attaches to lower half of bracket when motor is removed, keeping the deck profile clean.
Minn Kota Quick Release Bracket with Cover Features:
- Allows trolling motor to be quickly removed from and reattached to boat deck
- Cam-lock reduces bracket movement and noise
- Composite cover (included) attaches to lower piece of bracket when motor is removed to keep deck profile clean
- Includes stainless steel mounting hardware, lanyard, and locking pin
- Upper and lower plates include slot for securing with padlock (not included) for added security
- Compatible with Ulterra, Terrova, PowerDrive, PowerDrive V2, PowerDrive Pontoon and Deckhand 40
- Designed for use in freshwater
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.