Hover to Zoom
NOTE: This product is available online only. Not available for in-store pickup.
The Minn Kota Raptor keeps working to hold you more reliably than any other anchor, especially in rough conditions. It knows where you’re anchoring, what’s happening to your boat, and what to do next. It reads the bottom, senses the anchoring force, and reacts automatically to keep you locked down until the moment you’re ready to change spots. Legendary Minn Kota durability and innovative anchoring technology make Raptor the only hydraulic anchor that can call itself relentless.
Minn Kota Raptor Shallow Water Anchor with Active Anchoring - 8' Features:
Hold steady in depths up to 8'
- Sold Individually - Not In Pairs
- Weight on Transom: 24.5 lbs
- Active Anchoring: This revolutionary anchoring technology continuously monitors anchoring force and adjusts to keep you pinned to the bottom
- Auto Bottom Mode: On Active Anchoring enabled models, this anchoring mode automatically senses bottom composition and hardness to deliver the right amount of anchoring force every time
- Durable Design: A wider profile, heavy duty reinforced pivot points and extruded aluminum design will keep Raptor on the water in the harshest conditions
- Retraction Force: We designed Raptor with increased retraction force to ensure spike removal in all bottom types.
- Multiple Control Options: Control Raptor from anywhere on the boat using your choice of options: Wireless Remote, Foot Switch, i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link Remote, Mobile App or right from the Humminbird fish finder.
- User-Selectable Anchoring Modes: Separate anchoring modes for Rough Water (heavy wind and chop), Soft Bottom (muddy or silted bottom), standard (normal anchoring), and Auto-Bottom Mode on Active Anchoring equipped models which automatically delivers the ideal anchoring force by sensing bottom hardness
- Indestructible Anchoring Spike: Strong and flexible composite anchor spike backed with a lifetime guarantee
- Auto Up/Down: Automatically deploy or retract your Raptor with the push of a button; no need to hold the button down
- Saltwater-Tough Engineering: Keeps Raptor safe from the corrosive effects of saltwater
- Raptor shallow water anchors with and without active anchoring cannot be paired to one-another.
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
All Variations (4)
Price & Quantity
Fishing Reports (0)
This product has no fishing reports for these filters.
Be the first to file a report.
Videos & Articles (5)