The Power-Pole Charge Marine Power Management Station gives you power where, how, and when you need it and does the work of a traditional battery charger, a charge-on-the-run, plus an emergency start system all in one compact unit.
This 500-watt power station delivers up to 40 amps of charging power to the cranking battery and up to 25 amps to the trolling batteries and works with multiple battery types including lead acid, AGM, GEL, lithium or TPPL. With the C-Monster app, you’re able to monitor your battery status in real-time and prioritize either the trolling or cranking batteries when recharging. The Power-Pole Charge System will automatically maintain minimum power levels based on your preference settings.
Automatically devoting power to the batteries that need it most for maximum efficiency, the Power-Pole Charge Power Management System gives you more time on the water!
Power-Pole Charge Power Management System Features:
- Automatically moves power back and forth between cranking and trolling batteries
- Displays battery voltage and status data on your smart phone or Lowrance unit (requires CM2 GATEWAY).
- Complete battery maintenance - uses float mode when plugged in at home
- Charges on the run from the alternator while the motor is running
- Works with all battery types – lead acid, AGM, GEL, lithium or TPPL
- Built-in emergency power transfer
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov