Related Products (42)
Built on the legacy of durability, dependability and versatility that Curado is known for, now with Shimano's unique DC braking technology. Shimano's new Digital Control braking system utilizes a microcomputer to monitor spool speed 1,000 times every second and apply the perfect amount of brake to prevent backlash and maximize distance. Anglers of all skill levels will appreciate less thumbing and trouble-free casting in all conditions.
Curado DC Features:
- CI4+: Dramatically reduces overall weight
- Cross Carbon Drag: Wider range of drag settings, Shimano's smoothest drag ever
- Hagane Body: High rigidity and impact resistance
- I-DC4: Intelligent Digital Control braking system for maximum performance and casting efficiency
Micro Module Gear: Ultra-smooth retrieve
- S3D Spool: Significantly reduced spool vibration
S A-RB: Shielded bearings to prevent salt and sand corrosion
Super Free Spool: Eliminates friction on the spool shaft
- X-Ship: Improved gear durability
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Model Number||Hand||Gear Ratio||Max Drag||Bearings||Wt. (oz.)||Line Capacity
|Inches Per Crank|
Techniques: Blade BaitsBuzz BaitsFinesse JigsFootball JigsGrass JigsHard Topwater (Popping)Hard Topwater (Prop)Hard Topwater (Walking)Large Hair Jigs (Preacher)Lipless CrankbaitsSoft Body Swimbaits (Large)SpoonsStructure JigsSwim JigsTexas Rigs (Pitch/Flip)