The St. Croix Bass X Rods are at the top of the list for budget rods. The Bass X series includes a variety of powers and actions to fulfill all fishing needs. The Bass X series does not break the bank, yet it is packed with some of St. Croix's best technology.
St. Croix Bass X Spinning Rod Features:
- Premium quality SCII graphite.
- Hard aluminum-oxide guides with black frames.
- Fuji DPS reel seat with black hoods on spinning models.
- Split-grip/premium-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and built for passionate bass anglers.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Species: BurbotCommon CarpGarGoldeyeLake WhitefishLargemouth BassNorthern PikeSaugerSmallmouth BassSplakeSpotted BassWalleyeYellow Perch
Techniques: BobbersDamiki RigDrop ShotHard Topwater (Prop)Hard JerkbaitsLive Bait RigsSoft JerkbaitsVertical Jigging Deep (20+')Vertical Jigging Mid Depth (10-19')Vertical Jigging Shallow (0-9')
ST. CROIX BASS X SPINNING ROD CHART
LINE WT (OZ)
LURE WT (OZ)
This product has no fishing reports for these filters.
Be the first to file a report.