Related Products (71)
The St. Croix Legend Elite Spinning Rods are the pinnacle of performance. With spinning models designed for nearly every freshwater species and a variety of techniques, the Legend Elite series combines classically styled rods with unmatched sensitivity and exceptional balance to deliver unsurpassed results. The perfect culmination of quality components, craftsmanship, and rigorous testing, St. Croix's Legend Elite Spinning Rods are ready to help anglers reach new heights on the water.
St. Croix Legend Elite Spinning Rod Features:
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART).
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity.
- Super high-modulus SCVI carbon with FRS in the lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV carbon with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability, and sensitivity.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Fuji Torzite tangle-free guides with titanium frames for unrivaled, 100% corrosion-proof performance.
- Fuji TVS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood on spinning rods.
- Anodized, machined-aluminum wind check.
- Super-grade cork handle.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, WI U.S.A.
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
ST. CROIX LEGEND ELITE SPINNING ROD CHART
LINE WT (LB)
LURE WT (OZ)
This product has no fishing reports for these filters.
Be the first to