St. Croix Mojo Bass Spinning Rods
7'1" / Medium / Fast
We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship the same day.
The St. Croix Mojo Bass Rods now feature some of St. Croix's best technology, in an affordable package. The new Mojo Bass series now features the SCIII guides that have really increased sensitivity. The SCIII guides are harder, more rigid guides that transfer vibrations through the rod blank and into your hand, giving you unmatched feel. All of these features combine to give you a balanced, light, and powerful package that St. Croix Rods has become famous for, in the St. Croix Mojo Bass Spinning Rod.
Mojo Bass Spinning Rod Features:
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Kigan Master Hand 3D guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and black frames.
- Fuji® ECS reel seat with black hood on casting models.
- Fuji® DPS reel seat with black hoods on spinning models.
- Split-grip/premium-grade cork handle.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Technique-specific bass series designed for superior performance.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
Techniques: Blade BaitsBobbersDrop ShotsHard Topwater (Prop)Inline SpinnersJerkbaitsLipless CrankbaitsLive Bait RigsNed RigsNeko RigsShaky HeadsSoft Body Swimbaits (Small/Medium)SpoonsSpybaitsTrolling Mid Depth (10'-19')Trolling Shallow (0-9')TubesVertical Jigging Deep (20'+)Vertical Jigging Mid Depth (10'-19')Vertical Jigging Shallow (0-9')Wacky Rigs
Rod Weight (OZ)