The casual style of the Bajío Nippers disguises a deep list of technical features. Wide, curved lenses provide an enhanced field of vision and feature Fresh Eyes polarized lens technology that blocks 95% of blue light and diminishes eye strain on the brightest days. The low-density, bio-based nylon frames are lighter than traditional oil-based polymers—yet also provide higher strength and impact resistance. More than meets the eyes, indeed.
Bajío Nippers Glass Lens Sunglasses Features:
- Unmatched visual clarity
- Made from a thinner material than polycarbonate lenses
- The Nippers frame is classed as a Small to Medium fitting frame
- Full 8-base wrap design for light-blocking performance
- Wide temples for maximum sun protection
- Generous non-slip rubber nose pads
- Rubber temple tips for snug fit
- Made from plant-based material that bio-degrades more easily and is gentler on our oceans; bio-based nylon is 10x stronger than petroleum-based plastic
- All lenses are polarized and include proprietary LAPIS technology that blocks blue light, making them the clearest lenses on the planet
- Oleophobic lens coatings reduce scratching and make cleaning easier
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
BAJIO NIPPERS FEATURES
Temple Arm Length