6.3:1 / Right
We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship the same day.
The Steez CT SV is the flagship reel in the Daiwa line and one of the finest bait casters money can buy. The new compact 70 size is small, palmable, and ultra-comfortable. Twelve ball bearings and a roller bearing make this reel one of the smoothest on the market, bar none. The light 5.3-ounce design incorporates Daiwa’s most advanced technologies ever. The rigid frame and side cover are constructed from Magnesium which is half the weight of aluminum yet just as strong. The SV spool is milled from Ultra-light G1 Aluminum alloy. The advanced Air Brake System effectively prevents overlays utilizing centrifugal and magnetic force. The comfortable crank uses soft paddle handles. Available in 6.3 to 1 and 8.1 to 1 gear ratios, the reels are technique versatile. The state-of-the-art drag system can apply an impressive, ten pounds of pressure while paying out with buttery smoothness. If you want to experience the culmination of 60 years of Daiwa reel-building technology, take the Steez CT SV for a spin and never look back!
Steez CT SV Features:
CRBB: Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearings last 12 times longer than standard stainless steel bearings and are resistant to the elements
- Magnesium Body: Significantly reduces weight and is fully corrosion resistant
- SV Spool: Superior versatility, application, and performance
- TWS: Daiwa's proprietary T-Wing System allows maximum line flow, thereby reducing noise and backlash, delivering more accurate and longer casts.
- Free Floating Spool: Daiwa's unique system floats the spool independently on precision, stainless steel ball bearings
- Airbrake System: Incorporating the combo of Magforce Z and an SV Spool, this creates a buttery smooth braking pressure that allows maximized casting distance
- Clicking Drag: Produces clicking sound when fish run and take drag
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Techniques: Buzz BaitsCarolina RigsChatterbaitsDeep Diving Crankbaits (13'+)Medium Diving Crankbaits (7'-12')Shallow Diving Crankbaits (0-6')Hard Body SwimbaitsHard Topwater (Popping)Hard Topwater (Walking)Jerk BaitsLipless CrankbaitsShaky HeadsSoft Body Swimbaits (Large)SpinnerbaitsSpoonsSwim JigsTexas Rigs (Worming)
|MODEL||RETRIEVE||BEARINGS||GEAR RATIO||INCHES PER CRANK||WEIGHT (OZ)||MONO CAPACITY||BRAID CAPACITY||MAX DRAG (LB)|